Art for Tomorrow aims to analyze the effect the arts can and do have on society. Moderated by senior New York Times journalists, the program will bring together experts, activists and practitioners to explore the following questions and more.
- What are some specific instances in which the arts have ignited a movement or a policy shift?
- What is the interplay between politics and culture, and how has it evolved?
- Does the rise of technology provide new canvases and audiences for artists and performers, or does it risk threatening the integrity of their work?
- How can art play a role in raising awareness of the climate crisis and galvanizing citizens?
- In short, how can culture and the creative economy promote democratic values?
Meet the Team
Our small team has vast experience in events, editorial, fundraising and more.